pulling out email addresses

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Mon Dec 29 19:37:20 UTC 2003

I work for an email marketing company that deal directly with physicians
and consumers (no NOT spam) but what I'm looking for is a tool that will
handle the bounces, pull the email address that bounced and dump it into a
text file for dumping into a database so that we don't keep sending to
dead accounts.  I'd prefer a windows version as we are an all Windows
shop, but a linux version would get it in the door here which I'm dying to
do.  Any help would be appreciated.

--
Mark Haney
Development, Systems and Network Administration