want s/w for disk backups

Greg fedora at packetstorm.org
Tue Dec 30 01:41:20 UTC 2003

I just finished using mondoarchive to back up my workstation. Havent
restored it yet but the backup worked :)

FYI it need afio which I could not find in the Fedora distro so I had to
grab it from source and compile and install. I had to rpm install
--nodeps the rpm for mondoarchive and then just put the binary where it
looks for it.

Id rather an rpm since now everytime I start synaptic it bitches about a
broken rpm (mondo) due to a missing dependency and I cannot install
anything without it uninstalling mondo....