America's Army on D600 laptop

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 30 15:28:17 UTC 2003

Ow Mun Heng said:
> [...]

This is a slippery slope argument.  Debian's Linux, right, so because this
list has high traffic and is a Linux list I should ask questions here
about Debian...

Posting off-topic (especially off version) always leads to someone joining
the thread and missing your disclaimer, then wasting time trying to find
out why you can't use an option that is in Fedora that isn't in RH 9.

--
William Hooper