Fedora stability

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 31 15:11:25 UTC 2003

Mark Haney wrote:

> Okay, kind of a stupid and maybe useless question, but as I"ve been
> really tinkering with (gasp!) SUSE, I'm kind of wondering how stable
> FC1 really is?  I mean I realize there are issues, otherwise this list
> wouldn't be very useful, but how well does it work as a Workstation
> (not server) as compared with any other distros especially RH9?

So far I have been very happy with it on the two PC's I have migrated
from RH9..

My only complaint is that the Gnome drawer issues have not had an update
released to fix the problem but I believe there are patches availible..
Other than that no complaints..

I will be trying it as a server soon..

Later.