Is the release date still tomorrow?

Randall Wood rhwood at mac.com
Mon Nov 3 15:14:25 UTC 2003

On Monday, November 3, 2003, at 01:53  AM, Tom Diehl wrote:

> On 3 Nov 2003, Philip Wyett wrote:
>
>> It would be nice if someone from Red Hat could clarify this. Is there
>> be no release at all today, the pushing of a new test/rc or are we to
>> get the preferred final?
>
> It is in the archives. the release is delayed at least until midweek
> maybe
> a day or so longer. Bill Nottingham posted it a few days ago.

That's funny, on 1 Nov 2003, my machine auto-magically changed my
up2date channels to Fedora-Core-1 and Updates-released and after I
installed a slew of RPMS, now categorically states that it is running
Fedora Core 1 and removed all the "Test" badges from the artwork.

Or does "release" mean that tested ISO images are available?

--
Randall Wood
rhwood at mac.com

"The rules are simple: The ball is round. The game lasts 90 minutes.
All the rest is just philosophy."