Downloading with BitTorrent:

Ben Steeves bcs at metacon.ca
Thu Nov 6 18:29:54 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 14:10, Kyle Gasho wrote:

> I've now downloaded 48%, can I burn CD1? Or do I have to wait until all 3
> CD's are finished?

Nope.  You have to wait until the whole download is done, because
BitTorrent downloads the files piecemeal.  The good news is that when
the download is complete, you will be sure to have a complete and intact
copy, because each part is checksummed.

Also, don't forget to keep your BitTorrent open for a little while after
you're done downloading to help spread the load.

> I tried to use Nero to burn CD1 (it's finished) however Nero complained
> about it not being a "vaild nero disc image file".

...'Cos it's not (yet).

Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs at metacon.ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben.steeves at unb.ca
http://www.metacon.ca/ascii    / \     Yahoo Messenger: ben_steeves