Eth0 stuck in 10Mb mode

Joseph M Bironas joseph at josebiro.com
Fri Nov 7 23:53:29 UTC 2003

In further weirdness, it looks as if when issuing the mii-tool command,
that the card is actually changing it's speed and duplex but the app is
never reporting on the change. Very odd. File transfers remain sluggish
at best, and the error count on the interface keeps climbing. Any
suggestions to point me in the direction of effectively debugging this
are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Joseph