apt enabled FC1 repository

Bret Hughes bhughes at elevating.com
Sun Nov 9 05:28:47 UTC 2003

Didn't I read some where that fedora was going to be apt and yum
enabled?  Was that only for the betas/rcs?  what are folks who have been
using apt for previous distros doing?

Has up2date been enhanced to use alternative repos and mechanisms?

I guess I can build an apt repo from the cds for Fedora like I have for
7.3 that  use to locally update my machines at the office and in the
field but that seems like a PIA for a single test box. I just installed
apt from atrpms but the only rpms I could find are for rh9 any probs
with these?

Bret