Upgrade from RH - 9 issues...

pctech at mybellybutton.com pctech at mybellybutton.com
Mon Nov 10 16:23:43 UTC 2003

I agree.

In my opinion, UPGRADE means just that.  Take what is
there and upgrade it to the latest version.  Not
Upgrade the existing packages and add whatever else it
thinks it needs to add.

UPDATE would suggest to me, which this doesn't have,
to be a combination upgrade and add new packages sorta
thing.  Maybe that is needed as well as upgrade for
cases such as this.

=====