Update from RH8

Antonio Montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Tue Nov 11 10:10:36 UTC 2003

roberto pallucchini ha scritto:

>hi Antonio
>1 Check and report more information about these errors.
>now, for squid i mean few config keys is changed from the 2 version,
>check the message log and see what key make the error.
>
>Il mar, 2003-11-11 alle 10:41, Antonio Montagnani ha scritto:
>

>>I made an update a few minutes ago on my router and I get the following
>>problems:
>>
>>1) Squid cannot start
>>2) I can't ping to other machines of the network
>>3) I I can't disactivate my ADSL interface. (not from Network control
>>window..at least)
>>
>>Any hint???
>>
>>Antonio

This is what I get when I restart squid by Webmin (but it is the same at
boot-time

Executing /etc/rc.d/init.d/squid restart ..

Interruzione di squid: /etc/rc.d/init.d/squid: line 162:  2278 Abortito                $SQUID -k check >/dev/null 2>&1
[FALLITO]
Avvio di squid: /etc/rc.d/init.d/squid: line 162:  2279 Abortito                $SQUID $SQUID_OPTS 2>/dev/null
[FALLITO]

Tnx

Antonio

 Written with  Mozilla 1.4 on Fedora Core 1