(no subject)

Trevor Barton tmb at isotek.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 13:14:04 UTC 2003

Linda Løfdahl wrote:
> I have an image that works. Downloaded it from
> ftp://zeniiia.linux.org.uk/pub/distributions/fedora/linux/core/1/i386/is
> o/

If the image passed its MD5sum then it's OK.  You can boot with "linux
mediacheck" with the first install disk to check the installation media
themselves.  Or is that what you meant by "the install checks the disk and it
fails"?

Trev

--
Trevor Barton
Isotek Electronics Ltd., 9 Clayton Wood Bank, Leeds, LS16 6QZ, UK.