OT: CrossPlatform email client?

Bryan Anderson fedora at bryananderson.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 00:08:19 UTC 2003

> THUNDERBIRD my friend is all i have to say.

I have it here - installed under Windows and although there
are a number of problems with it (some fairly obvious missing
functions) it does seem to do the job quite well. However,
I've now spent two days trying to get both FD and Win to use
the same data directories and I must be really stupid as I
can't manage it.

Any chance of a step-by-step walkthough, or a link to a web
page I might be able to follow? This is for a complete newbie
(who is only just getting to grips with Linux and only worked
out links yesterday)

Bryan.