JEdit and j2re (sun)

d. Taylor Singletary taylor at conquent.com
Fri Nov 14 15:55:40 UTC 2003

I've continued to try to get this fixed and I'm afraid I just don't
understand. What is the syntax for a classpath statement? Based on what
is in the jedit shell script, that in turn loads the jedit.jar the
classpath statement is a bit more oblique than I can figure. I have
noticed that other java programs exit and error out with the same error.
Any more help would be much appreciated.

d. Taylor Singletary