Trouble with a HP Deskjet 560C

David Smith dsmith at programmablesolutions.net
Fri Nov 14 18:31:02 UTC 2003

Hi,
I have a HP Deskjet 560c that I originally had hooked up to a windows
box. I then moved it to Redhat 9 it didn't print quite right the colors
where very light compared to what they should have been. So I moved it
to my notebook which has FC1 on it. Still it printed it with the same
problem. I have checked and the versions of gimp-print (which is the
driver it uses) seems to be the same version.
If anyone has any info as to why this may be printing much lighter I
would appreciate it a bunch to find out what I can do to fix it.
Thanks,
--
David Smith