Fedora on the server

Dave Oxley dave at daveoxley.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 19:05:13 UTC 2003

Thanks for all the replies. One further question:
Is Core 1 as stable as RedHat 9 when it was first released?

Dave/

--

* Dave Oxley *

* +44 (0)7966 249 344
* * * * Dave at JungleMoss.com * * <mailto:Dave at JungleMoss.com>
* * * * http://www.daveoxley.co.uk * * <http://www.daveoxley.co.uk> *

* "Linux: Because reboots are for hardware upgrades!" * * *   * *