fedora-list digest, Vol 1 #252 - 30 msgs

Jason Huff jasonhuff42 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 21:28:11 UTC 2003

> On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 10:42:20AM -0800, Jason Huff
> wrote:
>
> > I'm running Core 1 and I'm trying to set up my
> > printer.  I have a Compaq IJ1200 plugged into lp0.
> > set it up with redhat-config-printer and when I
> try to
> > print a test  page my printer just sits there and
> does
> > nothing.  I can't figure it out.  Any help is
> > appresiated.
>
> When did it last work?
>
> Tim.
> */

  It has never worked under linux.  It supposedly
works with the Lexmark z42 driver which is the default
under redhat-config-printer.  A little more
information:  No jobs ever get to the queue, but I
have it configured just like I have been shown again
and again in books and in classes and the queue is
there, it just never has anything in it and the
printer doesn't do anything, as if it were not even
connected, which it is.

Jason