Up2date - stopped working

Gerry Tool gstool at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 16 03:42:22 UTC 2003

Bret Hughes wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 17:38, David Cornish wrote:
>
>>See http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2003-November/msg03446.html
>>

> AM I the only one that thinks this should have warranted some sort of
> notification from the team or person that made the change?  I now there
> was some issue with redirects or something but it seems that a basic
> service change like this should have been announced, if not before at
> least after the fact.  I am really ignorant as the the up2date deal but
> started digging into it yesterday.  And today it did not work :(

NO, you aren't the only one.  I came upon the change looking in the
archives after having trouble.  It's great that someone posted a fix,
but this change certainly should have been announced.  It is possible
that some links got broken, but by now I would think there would be a
message on the list explaining it.

Gerry