up2date not working for installed http address

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 13:20:14 UTC 2003

Hi Jason,

See

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2003-November/msg03446.html

Many thanks for this, applied those changes and worked
without issues. I also discovered that to use the yum
repository I also have to modify the paths in:

/etc/yum.conf

Michael.

http://fedora.redhat.com/releases/fedora-core-1/headers/header.info

http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/fedora-core-1