OT: reply to posts with "no mail" option set

James Dishaw DishawJP at lemoyne.edu
Mon Nov 17 13:01:30 UTC 2003

Hi All,

I installed FC1 this weekend and am very favorably impressed with it.
My thanks to the folks at Red Hat and all the developers and the Linux
community in general for making this available.

My question is this:  This list is a high volume list and I have had to
set my account to "no mail."  I'm accessing the posts from the
fedora-list archived to keep up with the list.  If I want to respond to
a post, would setting the subject to correspond with the post be
adequate to maintain the thread, or are replies determined more by the
full headers of the e-mail.

I don't want to confuse things, am unable to leave my e-mail open to
all the traffic generated on this list, but would like to participate.

Any thoughts?

TIA

Jim Dishaw