yum- has the http location changed?

nosp nosp at xades.com
Mon Nov 17 15:31:29 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 14:26, Schlueri wrote:
> Am Mo, den 17.11.2003 schrieb nosp um 15:19:
[...]
> > See:
> > https://listman.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2003-November/msg03853.html
>
> I think it's time for an updated up2date package with corrected url's in config file or
> an statement on fedora.redhat.com. Is there no errata site?
>
> This is definitivly a FAQ.

It's only been about 48 hours, and those 48 were over a weekend.  I bet
just about now RH people should be getting to the bottom of all the
"what are the right yum/up2date sources??!?!" emails and sorting out the
problem.  If there wasn't a likelihood of situation changing, I'd agree
with you...let's give them a bit of time...