please recommend a video capture card

Elliott Wilcoxon elliott at wilcoxon.org
Tue Nov 18 07:28:06 UTC 2003

I know it's not a useful recommendation, but I hope I can save your
daughter some trouble.  Avoid ATI's TV Wonder line of cards.  They have
pitiful Windows support, despite them working great under Linux.  I've
heard (I don't own one) that their AIW line of cards however, have
excellent Windows support, many great features, and excellent picture
quality.

Elliott Wilcoxon
A college student who thought picking up a TV Wonder instead of a TV for
his dorm room was a great idea. ;.;