problems with xmms and streaming audio

John john.g.e at comhem.se
Wed Nov 19 20:32:42 UTC 2003

Hi
I cant help you but I recognise the same problem with xmms, that it
remembers.
I just cant get it to work properly. Nothing happens when clicking on
a link like tunein on shoutcast. I have to download the pls file, put it
somwhere I can find it, open xmms and play file. And as long as that
downloaded file exist
xmms seems to find it and be ready to play it. I guess it would help to put
all the favorite
stations in one katalog, but havnt tried it.

/John