KDE 3.1.93 for Fedora spotted

T. Ribbrock emgaron at gmx.net
Sat Nov 22 01:01:41 UTC 2003

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 12:20:51PM -0800, pctech at mybellybutton.com wrote:
> I am not wanting a flame-war by what I am about to
> ask.  I am asking for honest opinions, not a "Holy
> War" about desktops.
>
> Do you, collectively, prefer KDE or Gnome?  And why?

Neither. I still find both of them too clunky and too Windows-like,
insofar as that they tend to get in the way. Also, they're too
resource hungry by far (yes, I still have some smaller machines here).
Give me a small, fast window manager (I prefer Window Maker) and a few
rxvt's and I'm happy.

My EUR0.02,

Thomas