Wine serious problem

Bryan Anderson fedora at bryananderson.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 16:21:50 UTC 2003

Kevin Brouelette wrote:

> I installed the wine version you guys did and the only thing I set was
> that I wanted to emulate win98 in the ~/.wine/config file.
> I was able to install Filezilla 2.1.5 no problem.

Any tips on how to get Wine working? I have installed the same version
but I get that error about the security patched kernel or something. I
have made the changes they mention to /etc/sysconfig/prelink and then
run prelink -au and /etc/cron.daily/prelink and even re-booted (didn't
think you had to do that in Linux!) but still I can't do anything at
all with Wine.

CXOffice works.....

Bryan Anderson <fedora at bryananderson.co.uk>