[Fwd: Mozilla and Multimedia]

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Thu Nov 27 22:10:02 UTC 2003

Elton Woo ha scritto:

> <*SHRUG*>  ... Non me ne frega niente!    :))

Maybe that you don't mind but business is business, and success of
business maybe the number of happy users

> I'm happily running a LINUX-ONLY system.

Me too, but doesn't change the point about multimedia...on Linux.

> That's why I recommended http://www.virtualtuner.com.

  You can find sites listed by type of streaming content.

Tnx:Really useful, a plenty of informations about radio and TV on the Web.

This doesn't solve my problem that www.nostalgie.fr was playing with
Mplayer and it is not playing with Xine under Fedora (but it was on RH9).
Also with some other streams, Xine starts playing, stops and start
buffering, but afterwards it freezes.

;-)

  Antonio

  Written with  Mozilla 1.4.1 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1
  You can grab Mozilla at www.mozilla.org
  Scritto con Mozilla 1.4.1 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1
  Puoi scaricare Mozilla presso www.mozilla.org