Google searching problem using mozilla

Alimin Bijosono Oei alimin_oei at myrealbox.com
Fri Nov 28 00:18:48 UTC 2003

 > Hi,
 >
 > Just wonder if anyone else is having the same problem as mine.
 > Whenever I search using google in mozilla using the word
'realplayer', > mozilla will just crash. I have tried removing my old
.mozilla        > directory but also to no success. I tried installing
mozilla 1.5      > packages for fedora but the same problem also
occured. Any help will   > be very much appreciated.

 > Alimin

:( I hate answering myself but this seems to be a font cache problem
which has got solution to it. The latest updated mozilla package for
Fedora (mozilla-1.4.1-18) fixes the problem. Hey isnt it great? :)
I am a happy user again.

Alimin