Fedora give up

Chris Sparks mrada at catalina-inter.net
Fri Nov 28 17:45:28 UTC 2003

 > That is, people buy fast CD burners and the cheapest CD's and expect
it to work.  Burn the CD's at the rate they are made for (or slower)
 > and you won't have any problems.  Also do the RH CD check thing at
the start of the install.  A little patience here will save a lot of
grief later.

I used the CD burner at my local gaming place and I am using maxell
CD-RW 650 MB disks.  They weren't cheap, however, I do recall
burning the CDs at 8x speed.  Since I already know that the ISOs I
downloaded from ftp://linux.stanford.edu/pub/mirrors/fedora/linux/core/
matched the md5's as expected the only thing I can think of is that
maybe the speed was an issue in recording.  It is worth a try.

There is a little light at the end of the tunnel, I just need to get
there! :-)

Chris