Fedora give up

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Sat Nov 29 21:26:57 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 10:56, Chris Sparks wrote:
> Well that is worth a try I guess.  I did use CD-RW discs and I did copy
> at 8X speed.  WHat speed
> do you suggest?

[Snipped]

    Just a word of advice: several versions back, I picked up a nice
habit.  Every time I burn a new set of ISOs, I run through the 'disk
test' routine (which you can do on any Linux box- doesn't have to be
during the install) and have it check the disk the first time through.

    If it passes, I put an "ok" on the disk with a Sharpie.  That way I
know the image came over properly, and I never have to test (or worry)
again.

    Now if I could just ditch these cigarettes...

Brian Fahrländer                     Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                    http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262