aic7xxx driver and Fedora install -- hang

Chris Miller cmiller at gammae.com
Sat Nov 29 09:21:57 UTC 2003

I have the same problem.  Could it be some change in Fedora?  I can boot
of a redhat 9 cd and install.  But if I try to boot of a Fedora cd the
box will load the aic7xxx module and it will hang when trying to sync
the scsi drives.  New cables new BIOS everything but MB and drives.  But
the drives do work under redhat 9 install. Any more ideas?