Where do I configure modules?

Brian G. Vallelunga Brian at vallelunga.com
Sun Nov 30 05:03:56 UTC 2003

Thanks everyone. I tried the alias off method and now I don't receive
the error anymore. Of course now it just sits there doing nothing after
initializing the swap space. Instead it says something about Yenta and
an IRQ and then a socket and then it does nothing. I'm not really sure
what this is all about.

I think I'm going to try a different distro on this laptop. Knoppix
live-cd seems to work, so maybe Debian is the way to go.

Brian