some error when install flash player

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sun Nov 30 22:42:08 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 12:26, Dries Verachtert wrote:
> At http://macromedia.mplug.org/  , you can find more information (also yum
> config)  for this flash-plugin rpm.  Watch out: the rpm popups a license in
> an x window: you can't install it if you don't have X access.
>
> Kind regards,
> Dries Verachtert

Yes you can.  It should detect that you don't have an X display set, and
it will avoid running the setup program.  You need to manually run
"setup" from a text terminal and accept the license.  I made sure it
works fully without GUI.  The GUI pop-up also has a time-out counter, so
that almost makes the entire thing non-interactive as RPMS should be.
Needed to jump through hoops to appease Macromedia's lawyers.

Warren