Cisco Aironet 350?

Lee-Win Tai holycrap at cavtel.net
Sun Nov 30 23:57:42 UTC 2003

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 04:41:05PM -0600, Clif Smith wrote:
> Has anyone gotten a Cisco Aironet 350 (Mini-PCI 802.11b) to work with
> FC1?  I've got an IBM T40 that isn't happy.

Yep.  I have a T30 with a Cisco Aironet 350 that works.

Download the Aironet Client Utilities (acu) and driver from:

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/aironet-utils-linux

After installation, run acu and configure the wireless settings (SSID,
WEP, etc.).

Alternatively, you can download and install the kernel-module-mpi350 and
aironet-utils from Dag Wieërs' apt repository:

http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/

Or directly at:  http://dag.wieers.com/packages/aironet-utils/

Good luck.