Re: Fedora and the System Administrator

On Sep 30, 2003, "Benjamin J. Weiss" <benjamin Weiss name> wrote:

> Holy shit, my boss is gonna can this distro completely!

You may want to convince him to join the Fedora Legacy project.  Or,
if he wants something supported by Red Hat for a longer period, Red
Hat Enterprise Linux.

> At least with RHL we had *some* stability....*sigh*

Which came at a cost.  Who paid for that?

Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva {redhat com, gcc.gnu.org}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva {lsd ic unicamp br, gnu.org}