Re: Fedora and the System Administrator

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 05:41:57PM -0700, Chuck Wolber wrote:
> [1] This begs the question, if you don't have the time to tweak RHWS, then
> how do you have the time to participate in rh-consortium? My response: One

I can't imagine installing a large base of any Unix without tweaking
the distribution for your corporation's needs first.

We do it with HP/UX, we do it with Solaris, we do it with Linux, and
out PC admins even do it to MS operating systems.

--
Jim Buchanan                                      jbuchana buchanan1 net