Re: [TriLUG] Re: NVidia drivers cause Segmentation Faults in RH9 and Fedora Core beta

My next strategy is to go ahead and reinstall and use the updated drivers
from NVidia and see if that works it out. Upon contact with NVidia I
learned that with the 4363 drivers there was an incompatibility issue with
Red Hat Linux 9, thus probably the reason why Fedora Core bombed too.  I
will try it tonight and I will let you know how it goes.  Hopefully
incompatible drivers are my only problem.