Status and Road Map

Exactly how Beta is Fedora at the moment?  Would it be fine to run as a
desktop, or should I just leave it alone period?  The latest greatest
packages is what attracted me, but after reading the warning on boot I'm
a little worried.  Will the full release of 1.0 in November be stable,
or still the same thing.  I should also say that I'm not looking for
server stable, but at least something I can get some work done on
without it crashing daily.  So basically, is this a possibility?

Thanks in advance,

~ Matthew
--
Met @ Uber <met uberstats com>