From: David Holden [mailto:dh iucr org]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 8:49 AM
To: fedora-list redhat com; Buck; 'Benjamin J. Weiss'; 'Alexandre Oliva'
Subject: Re: Fedora and the System Administrator

All of the above makes sense but leaves the question if redhat only
wants the
niche market of higher margin enterprise customers what fils the gap for
the
rest, currently its largely microsoft...

 Dave.

--
Dr. David Holden. (Systems Developer)
Crystallography Journals Online: <http://journals.iucr.org>