Fedora and the System Administrator

Buck RHList at towncorp.net
Thu Oct 2 21:55:12 UTC 2003

You might be right, I may have misunderstood what he meant by the
"bits".  If he were talking copyright stuff, you are right.  But you
would have to remove all the Red Hat trademarks and art work and symbols
as well.  However, I have read that RH imbeds them or attaches them in a
way to destroy the normal operational abilities of the OS.  So it may be
possible but it may also be very difficult.

Buck