Re: Fedora and the System Administrator -- Red Hat v. SuSE it isnot ...

That's not what they claim.  At http://fedora.redhat.com/about/rhel.html
they claim Fedora is for "Early adopters, enthusiasts, developers".  The
rest of their products (WS, ES, AS) are for business.  There is no
"consumer" product.
--
Paul
http://paulgear.webhop.net