Re: Fedora and the System Administrator -- "have" -> "had"

Buck wrote:
> ... It might be that it will be stable enough to
> operate for long periods but just not be protected from the
> vulnerabilities that may later be found.

That's a self-contradictory statement.  If a product is not protected
from vulnerabilities, it is not stable enough to operate for long
periods.  And that's what makes Fedora unsuitable for university,
non-profit, and small business server environments.
--
Paul
http://paulgear.webhop.net