Re: Fedora and the System Administrator -- "have" -> "had"

Buck wrote:
> May I ask, what alternative are you looking at?

It's a good thing i'm not Michael S.  :-)

I'm not looking at any particular alternatives yet - RHL9 is still
supported, and my machines are staying on it for the time being.  I'm
waiting for RH to come up with a reasonable alternative for us non-profits.

Attn: Tom Callaway, i still haven't heard anything from anyone at Red
Hat on this note...
--
Paul
http://paulgear.webhop.net