Bruce Perens (was: Re: Fedora and the System Administrator -- notseeing the "big picture" on "support" ...)

> Bruce Parens did a great job of getting HP "on board."

Until they fired him for said efforts... I got a chance to catch up with
him at LWE. Apparently the brainiacs who fired him were sacked as well
shortly after.

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-

A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.