Re: RedHat SRPMS

On Oct  5, 2003, Bill Anderson <bill noreboots com> wrote:

> And as three FAQ states, the "any third party" is a third party who has
> received the binaries, not just Joe on the Street.

Well...  What if your wife (or anyone she distributed the binaries to)
gave your written offer to someone else, without the binaries? :-)
Wouldn't such a person still be entitled to get the sources?  Or how
would you tell whether s/he actually got the binaries?

Anyway...  we're way off topic here :-)  Better continue the
discussion in private, if at all.  Or maybe news:gnu.misc.discuss :-)

Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva {redhat com, gcc.gnu.org}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva {lsd ic unicamp br, gnu.org}