installing Fedora test on a spare drive

Mike Payst linuxgruven at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 5 23:32:46 UTC 2003

On Sunday 05 October 2003 14:17, Buck wrote:
> I definitely stand corrected on being the "old man" in the group.  There
> are certainly more of us than I expected.

Gosh, at age 66 do I get to wear the "old man" button? (:-)

I changed the subject line because I'm making an offer.

I installed Fedora Test 2 on a spare hard drive and boot Fedora using the grub
on my main hard drive that also boots Red Hat 9 or Windows 98SE.  If anyone
is interested, I will write up the steps and post them.  There a a couple of
hitches.