RE: Fedora and the System Administrator

	Buck you're no way close to old.  Coming up on 63.  If people
thing that they have problems with RHEL they should consider the little
extra hoops I have to jump through.  We have a purchasing system that
excels in red tape.  To order something of the web using a credit card is
impossible unless you want to use your own and loan the state money.  To
purchase from one vendor it take a mountain of paper work.  I needed ove
twenty copies of ES. Wanted the basic edition but that required a download
and payment by card.  Finally had to order the standard version through an
"approved reseller".  I can't wait until next year when I try to figure
out how to pay for the renewal :-)

--
David E. Tetreault                        davet uriacc uri edu
Manager of Technical Support              401-874-4472