Re: Fedora Installation vs Red Hat 9

Mike Peterson schrieb:

Will the anaconda install be updated/modified to work more like the Red Hat 9 install is with future releases of Fedora?

I don't see any difference :-)

Will you be able to select/deselect individual packages during install?

No, this is skipped. You can select sets of packages, but "choose indivual packages" is gone. :-( I don't think this is a progress.

Will you be able to choose Text or GUI boot up at startup?

Only if you do a custom or server install. If workstation is installed, default runlevel ist set to 5 and graphical boot is choosen. Of course you can still change it, even from the grumb command line I think.
see: http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2003-September/msg01995.html

Christoph