Re: startup/stop init scripts for gdm/kdm

> I am curious about why startup scripts for /etc/init.d weren't packaged
> with kdm or gdm when I added them.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?

Because there are no startup and shutdown scripts for gdm/kdm. They're run
out of /etc/inittab (check the bottom, specifically the runlevel 5 stuff).

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-

A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.