RHN total size of out of date packages?

Hi folks,

Can anyone point me to a sensible way to find out the total size of the
updates applicable to my system?  I have installed Fedora Core Test 2,
registered with RHN, subscribed to the updates channel, and found all of
the relevant packages (138 in all), but i'd really like to know how big
they are before i download and apply them...
--
Paul
http://paulgear.webhop.net