Fedora on UML

Has anyone attempted to get Fedora running on UML? I know that there is
a 7.2 root filesystem out there and wonder if I'd be able to use it to
upgrade to Fedora? If I'm wrong, I'd appreciate any feedback or
thoughts. I think UML would be a great way to check out Fedora without
having to do a fresh install every time.

Best,
Adam Kosmin

--
# chown -R linux.GNU world