Initial Question

Hi.

    I read a lot about fedora but Im not understanding too much about the
goals of this project. So, I have some questions:

    - In the future, will not the RH free edition be available?
    - If I use RH9 in my installations, should I migrate to Fedora?
    - Will updates thru up2date toll be available in Fedora?

Regards,

Paulo Schopf